Ivan Milic - Networks expert Ivan Milic CEO Ivan Milic

Top Menu

× WooCommerce | VirtueMart | Facebook | Instagram | Google GMC Bulk Product Manager
To post a question you must be signed in.
You can always contact us directly over email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The program can't connetc to my database

12 Oct 2022 17:44 #6358 by Puszta Richárd
The program can't connetc to my database was created by Puszta Richárd
error message:

Can not establish a connection with the website. Check if the connector on the website is enabled. Also maybe your IP got blocked. In that case please explain to the server administrator that you use a web app that is designed for the intense operations and demand whitelisting!
"error"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jan 2023 12:11 - 13 Jan 2023 12:13 #6359 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic The program can't connetc to my database
Hi,

1. Check if connector extension is installed and enabled
2. Access the SC Product Manager from site admin so it regenereates access tokens. It may be that connect token is invalidated becuse of database change, server change  or similar... 
3. Very rarely, becuse for example on import or some other intesive operation SC may send lot of request to your site (this is waht you want - complete import soon as possible) some web security solutions may block you temorarly. In this case you need to whitelist your IP and maybe even SC. Also option that can se set that SC manager panel should be loaded trough local HTTPS console can be enabled (General options , first tab in settings).

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds